Tuesday 13 October 2015

Popping the cherry...

Okay. So this is my blog. All about me, and my life.... I'm trying really hard to think of something interesting to write about!! Which is perhaps a good indication to myself that this really is quite a good idea. (Bare with me, for a girl in my twenties I'm pretty rubbish at all this!)
 I'm hoping that writing a blog will potentially help me to find myself a little again. After having two sons and being a stay at home mum for the last 4 years I think it's about time I branched out a little. Got some of it all down on "paper" and maybe,just maybe remember a little bit about who Grace is, not just Mummy.

I mean I used to keep a diary for years (even if I did used to cheat and go back and rewrite entire weeks at a time because I had been too busy watching sabrina the teenage witch or something equally as silly!) Perhaps it's a good little past time to pick up on again as time really does go so quickly (I've only really realised that since becoming a mum and find myself wondering daily where on earth my newborn babies have gone!?)
There you have it! My first 'post' or 'blog' not sure what it is.... But it's my first!  x

No comments:

Post a Comment