Tuesday 22 March 2016

We have a little secret.....

For the last couple of months, I’ve found it almost impossible to write posts for this blog.
Because I write from the heart – but I couldn’t yet share what was inside it.
Every time I sat down to write a post, I stared at a blank screen. The words didn’t flow.
Because I wanted to tell you something, anything, everything.

I'm pregnant!!  
I just had a feeling a few days before I was due on, that I wouldn't be coming on. In fact I tested three days early and bang straight away two lines staring back at me. I just stared at them for what felt like hours! So this was such wonderful but terrifying news, opening ourselves up to this again is... Wonderfully terrifying.
I have had early scans, at 6 8 and 10 weeks all have been perfect and a great help to myself and Craig. Seeing our little budding baby growing and wriggling about on the screen thinking that this could be the one we get to cuddle and kiss and spoil rotton just like our boys!
I have so wanted to tell you about how waves of nausea have been hitting me so hard many times I've been scared of throwing up on my shoes mid sentence. How I've been so hideously tired some days I've woken up and been counting down the hours until I can sleep again. How totally terrified I've been getting to each milestone, each scan and being so happy once we have gone past it.

The boys are very excited, Danny ridiculously.. Connor not so much!  It's taken all day to actually get my head around it all...it's actually happening!!  And before its asked...no I won't be upset if this baby is a boy. We make amazing boys! It would be lovely to be a Mother to a girl and I'd love to see Craig as a father to a girl...but after all we have gone through to get this far I can honestly say boy or girl it doesn't matter!  Plus, I can haul out all the boys baby clothes again if this one is another little boy! 
But yes! After a healthy 12-week scan today seeing our happy wriggly little baby, I am happy to share that our baby number three, god willing, will be arriving in September.
A little brother or sister for my boys.
The last pea in the pod.
The baby of the family.
I’m so happy to be sharing this news with you all finally – and hope you will join me as my bump grows bigger and we get ready to become a family of five.

This is the best feeling ever.
I am already counting the days until I get to hold this little one in my arms.




Our family is growing by two feet!

1 comment:

  1. Grace wonderfully written as always I'm so happy for you all I know how much your boys and this little one mean to you both. X

    ReplyDelete